Dear Hyndburn Borough Council,
We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ and have a few questions:
1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?
Thank you for your e-mail requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Your request is being considered and you will receive the information requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined by the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the information not being exempt or containing a reference to a third party.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may prevent release of the information you have requested. There will be an assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the information will not be released. You will be Informed if this is the case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
There may be a fee payable for 'reasonable disbursement' costs such as postage and photocopying. This will be considered and you will be informed if a fee is payable. In this event the fee must be paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 working day time limit for responses is suspended until receipt of the payment. If appropriate, the information may be provided in paper copy, normal font size. If you require alternative formats, e.g. language, audio, large print, etc. then please let me know.
If you have any queries or concerns then please contact me on 01254 388111 or [Hyndburn Borough Council request email] .
Hyndburn Borough Council
Your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 has been considered and a response is below:
Hyndburn Borough Council do not hold the information that you have requested. It may be helpful to re direct your enquiry to Lancashire County Council who hold the portfolios for Social Care and Education. They can be contacted at,
www.lancashire.gov.uk where you will find a link to their information request page.
If you have any queries or concerns or if you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request then please contact me at
Legal and Democratic Services,
Hyndburn Borough Council,
BB5 0PF or: [Hyndburn Borough Council request email]
If you are still dissatisfied then you can also complain to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office,
SK9 5AF Telephone: 01625 545 700 www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Hyndburn Borough Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now