Dear Fylde Borough Council,
We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ based in Merseyside and have a few questions:
1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?
Dear Mr Jones
None of your ten questions apart from the first iteration of question 5 appears to be a request for recorded information held by the council. The council will not therefore be dealing with them as a freedom of information request. If you are in contact with some other part of the organisation about the matters covered, please contact them further about questions 1-4 and 5 (second iteration) -10.
In relation to the first iteration of question 5, the council does not have this information as it is not the children's services authority for its area.
Dear Ian Curtis,
Who are the children's services authority for the area?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now