Dear Eden District Council,

We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ based in Merseyside and have a few questions:

1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?

Yours faithfully,

Lewis Jones

foi, Eden District Council

Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. This is an auto
acknowledgement response. We will be in touch shortly about your request.


Freedom of Information

Eden District Council

Town Hall, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7QF

Email: [1][Eden District Council request email]


dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir


Visible links
1. mailto:[Eden District Council request email]

Eden District Council

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
received on . I have registered your request under reference number FOI
06191 and would be grateful if you would please use this reference and the
email address [Eden District Council request email] on any future correspondence relating to
this request.

We aim to respond to your request no later than 12/Jul/2019.

Whilst it is the Council’s policy to provide information wherever
possible, I need to advise you that there are a number of exemptions under
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which may prevent the release of some
or all of the information you have requested. Some exemptions are absolute
and some only apply where the public interest in maintaining the exemption
outweighs that in disclosing the information. You will be informed if this
is the case and the reason why.

Once the information has been identified the Authority may also ask that a
fee be paid for processing and delivering the information to you. Details
of any fee to be charged will be notified to you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Eden District Council

FOI Team

Tel: 01768 817817
Email: [email address]

Town Hall
Cumbria CA11 7QF

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

foi, Eden District Council

Dear Lewis


Freedom of Information Request Relating to Semi Independent Living


Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been
logged under reference FOI: 06191.


Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for
children’s services.


[1]Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to
make your FOI request.

Yours sincerely


Eden District Council


FOI team

Eden District Council, Town Hall, Penrith CA11 7QF

Tel: 01768 817817

E-mail: [2][Eden District Council request email]





dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir


Visible links
2. mailto:[Eden District Council request email]