Dear Carlisle City Council,
We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ based in Merseyside and have a few questions:
1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
Your request for information has now been considered. However, due to the nature of the information that you are seeking we do not hold the information under section 1(1) of the Freedom of Information Act.
However, the information you request may be held by Cumbria County Council.
The contact details are [email address]
Please let me know if you wish me to forward your request to them. If you decide that you do, then I will let you know the date that I transfer your request.
Corporate Information Support Officer
Governance & Regulatory Services
Tel: 01228 817354
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now