Dear Somerset College of Arts and Technology,
Under the freedom of information act 2000 and in relation to the following services,
Mobile patrol response/keyholding services.
Could you please confirm:
1. You have maintenance and service contracts in place for all of the above
2. Who provides the services for you
3. Approximate annual value of each service
4. When these were last tendered
5. When they will be next tendered
6. Which tender portal you use to select suppliers
7. Is the tender process carried out in accordance with OJEC requirements
I look forward to your response
Business Development Manager
I am pleased to announce that Somerset College and Bridgwater College
became a merged organisation on 14 June 2016.
Although a new name for the merged college will be introduced at some
point in the near future, operations in the meantime will continue under
the existing college names.
I am no longer working for the merged organisation and am pleased to have
played a role in securing a successful merger between our two colleges.
Margaret Playle is the Director for Finance and Estates and can be
contacted via Mary Gibbs, email [email address].
Please ring 01823 366440 if your enquiry is urgent.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now