Dear Dundee and Angus College,
Per the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please supply me with the following information in electronic format:
1. How many directly employed support staff are currently outwith the scope of the NRPA. Specifically, how many support staff, how many lecturing staff and how many other staff including senior staff are not included in the national bargaining arrangements for the college sector?
2. How does the College determine which staff are outwith the scope of the NRPA? If there is a procedure or any supporting/explanatory documentation (e.g. board papers), please attach a copy.
3. How many staff have come out of scope in the last year? Who made the decision to remove these roles from scope. Again, please provide copies of any supporting documentation.
4. If any staff outwith scope received pay rises in the last year, who made the decision to award these? Please provide a copy of any supporting documentation.
5. Please list the roles and FTE (full-time equivalent) numbers for posts outwith the scope of the NRPA.
6. What was the total annual cost of these pay rises for the staffing group outwith the NRPA over the past year?
Please acknowledge receipt of this information request and I shall look forward to receiving your full disclosure within 20 working days.
Thank you for your request for information.
There are 10 College posts which are outside of the scope of the NRPA. These are all Senior Management posts. No further posts have been removed from scope within the last year. The College determines which posts are out of scope of NRPA on the basis of membership of the Senior Leadership Team.
The posts are:
Principal (1 FTE)
Vice Principal (3 FTE)
Head of Finance (1 FTE)
Head of ICT Services (1 FTE)
Director of Curriculum (2 FTE)
Head of Administrative Operations (1 FTE)
Head of Estates (1 FTE)
None of these posts have received a pay award effective within the last year.
FOI, Dundee and Angus College
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now