School uniform supplier details
Lizzy Oxendale made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Turves Green Boys' School, Birmingham
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Turves Green Boys' School, Birmingham,
Under the FOI Act I would like to request the following information regarding the contract with your supplier(s) of sports uniform/kit:
1) How many suppliers do you have a contract with?
2) How was the contract awarded e.g. open competition, direct award? Was the local authority involved in the tender of this contract?
3) Date the contract was awarded?
4) Date the contract will expire?
5) What competitors, if any, were considered?
6) What criteria was used to select the supplier?
7) Does the school profit from the contract, e.g. as a result of uniform sales? If yes, what remuneration is received?
8) If the school has not entered into a contract with the supplier(s), what is the nature of the agreement in place?
9) Does the contract contain any clauses relating to the cost or affordability of items?
10) Please provide a copy of the contract with commercially sensitive details redacted.
Please note that redaction costs cannot be counted towards any cost limits under the FOI Act.
Please also note that for information to be withheld under Section 43 (commercial sensitivity), the following must be provided:
- Details of the exact FOIA exemption – either 43.1 Trade Secrets or 43.2 Commercial Interests
- Details of who would be prejudiced
- A “Public Interest Test” where the arguments for and against release of the information should be discussed (as this is a “qualified” exemption).
- If release of the information could prejudice a third party, they should be consulted with (see FOIA Section 45 Code of Practice Part IV)
- Please also note that contracts drawn up since 2005 are supposed to include provisions requiring organisations to comply with the FOI Act
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
[Turves Green Boys' School, Birmingham request email]
host tgbs-co-uk.mail.protection.outlook.com [220.127.116.11]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[Turves Green Boys' School, Birmingham request email]>:
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [VE1EUR02FT082.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com]
Sent request to Turves Green Boys' School, Birmingham again, using a new contact address.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now