School Supply Spend

hayley fenlon made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Bury Metropolitan Borough Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Bury Metropolitan Borough Council,

Please can you confirm the total spend on third party agencies for the provision of educational supply staff by your local authority.

I would like to know the amounts paid by each Primary, Secondary and FE Institution in the local authority, in relation to temporary staffing cover (Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Unqualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses etc).

The time frames I require are from 1st September 2019 until present if at all possible.

Please could you supply this information (in excel) for each school including school name, type of school, amount spent, and the company this money was paid to.

Many thanks in advance.

Yours faithfully,

hayley fenlon

Customer Contact Team, Bury Metropolitan Borough Council

6 Atodiad


Customer Contact Team


Thank you for contacting us, we aim to reply as soon as possible and this e-mail box is checked regularly.

Our normal working hours are 8.45am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.

You can use our online service to report a problem using this link

Outside our working hours and only if the issue requires immediate attention please telephone our emergency team on 0161 253 6606.

Customer Contact Team
Bury Council


Receive your council tax bill by e-mail.<>
Help reduce costs and preserve the environment


Pay your council tax bill by direct debit<>

[cid:image004.jpg@01D5C15D.9051FFF0] <>

Find out when we will empty your bins and sign-up for e-mail reminders<>


Access your Business Rate Account on-line and receive your bill by email?


Pay your Business Rate Account by direct debit?<>

Data Protection agreement
We may ask for some personal information (such as name, address, etc.) in order to fulfil your request for information or services. This information will be held securely and processing will be performed in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation. Further details about how we process personal data can be found in our privacy notice

Did you know what services are available at Whittaker St Council Offices Digital Hub in Radcliffe?

Monday to Friday 9am to 4.45pm

7 Internet Access pc's available for customers you will either need a library card or we can join you if you bring ID

Monday to Friday 9am to 4.45pm

An additional 7 pcs with access to Bury Council and Direct Gov with freephones to contact council offices/Six Town Housing and Step Change Debt Charity.

Wednesday 9.30am - 12.30pm

Citizens Advice Drop in Session.

Why not visit our website

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

CoreOpsandbusinfrastructureFOI, Bury Metropolitan Borough Council

Dear Madam,

Request for Information - Freedom of Information Act 2000

I confirm receipt of your Freedom of Information request, your reference number is  FOI-11723.  Please quote this number should you need to contact us in relation to this matter in the future.

In accordance with our Freedom of Information process you will receive a response within 20 working days from the date we received your request.  If this is not possible you will be informed accordingly.


Customer Contact Team

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Codd, Lewis, Bury Metropolitan Borough Council

1 Atodiad

Request for Information - Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA)

Further to your recent request for information under the Freedom of Information Act received on 27th January 2020, I am able to supply the following information on behalf of Bury Council.

*Please see attached document for response*

Please note: The supply of information in response to a Freedom of Information request does not confer an automatic right to re-use the information. Under UK copyright law you can use any information supplied for the purpose of private study and non-commercial research without requiring permission. Similarly, information supplied can also be re-used for the purposes of news reporting. An exception to this is photographs.

For other forms of re-use, for example publishing the information, you would need the permissions of the organisation or the person who owns the copyright. In the case of information produced by government departments and agencies you can re-use the information under the Open Government Licence. For more information about this please see:-

If, however, the copyright is identified as belonging to somebody else, you will need to apply for permission. For information how to obtain permission from a third party, please go to Intellectual Property Office’s website at

For transparency purposes, it is now the Council's policy to advise on the costs of dealing with each Freedom of Information request. Please note that to deal with this request it has cost the Council £25.00.

Should you have any queries regarding this, please contact me on the number below.

Yours sincerely

Lewis Codd
Apprentice Administration Officer (Information) Strategy & Commissioning | Department for Children and Young People Bury Council | 3 Knowsley Place | Duke Street | Bury | BL9 0EJ [email address] |<>

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Dear Codd, Lewis,

Thank you kindly.

Yours sincerely,
hayley fenlon