School Exclusions Data September 2019 - Present
Ms Sullivan made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Ashcroft Technology Academy
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Ashcroft Technology Academy,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information. Please provide the following data:
(1) Total number of permanent, fixed-term and internal exclusions (for example internal isolation units/isolation rooms)
(2) Of this total:
- Number of permanent/fixed/internal exclusions under each reason category, as specified by the DfE’s exclusion statistics* (Eg. number of exclusions due to sexual misconduct; the number of exclusions due to theft and so forth)
- Number of exclusions during online/remote learning
(3) Total number of pupils excluded
(4) Of this total:
- Number of boys
- Number of girls
- Number of non-binary pupils
- Number of pupils in receipt of free school meals
- Number of pupils in each year group
- Number of pupils of each ethnicity as specified in Gov.uk list of ethnicities** (Eg. number of Black Carribean pupils excluded; number of Gypsy Roma pupils excluded and so forth)
- Number of SEN pupils with an EHC plan - Number of SEN pupils without an EHC plan
For each the following periods (individually):
- September 1st 2019
- March 31st 2020 April 1st
- July 31st 2020 September 1st 2020 - Present
*These categories can be found under the ‘Reasons for exclusion’ tab: https://explore-education-statistics.ser.... If your school uses different categories, use these instead.
**https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.serv.... If your school uses different categories, use these instead.
If possible, please provide this data in electronic form.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
No More Exclusions Research Volunteer
Please note: members of the No More Exclusions research team will send out requests and collect data on behalf of the movement. If you would like confirmation that a request has come from a member of our research team, please contact us and we will be more than happy to do so. You can get in touch via our contact page: https://nomoreexclusions.com/contact-us/
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now