Resource Allocation Systems for Adult Social Care

Mae'r cais hwn wedi cael ei dynnu'n ôl gan y sawl a'i wnaeth. Efallai y bydd esboniad yn yr ohebiaeth isod.

Dear Darlington Borough Council,
Please treat the following questions as a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

1) Do you use a Resource Allocation System (RAS) to determine individual’s funding for adult social care?
2) If you don’t use a RAS do you use an alternative system? What is that system? Please provide any policies or guidelines that describe this system.
3) Please provide any policies, guidelines or any documents which describe the process for making funding decisions based on the RAS or alternative system.
4) For either a RAS or alternative system have you had to adapt the system/process for different client groups, scenarios/circumstances or for any other reason? Please provide any policies or guidelines which describe these adaptations.

Yours faithfully,

Carl Cross

Darlington Borough Council

1 Atodiad



Dear Mr Cross


Thank you for your request for information, received 03 October 2019. 


We are processing your request in accordance with our Freedom of
Information and Environmental Information Request Procedure, which you can
find on our [2]website.


If we need more information in order to process your request, we will
contact you in due course.


You can expect a full response to your request within 20 working days.


Yours sincerely



Diana Willsher

Complaints & Information Governance Assistant

(01325) 406777



dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir


Visible links

Dear Darlington Borough Council,

Although this is long overdue the information is no longer needed and we have decided to withdraw the request.

Yours faithfully,

Carl Cross