Dear Forest Heath District Council,
“By full address (i.e. house number/name & full postcode area), can you please provide the following data for all residential properties within your respective district area in an spreadsheet format (Excel etc)?
- Property Type (House, Flat etc)
- Property Style (Detached, Semi Detached etc)
- Number of Bedrooms
- If a flat, how many storeys? (Where Applicable)
- If a flat, what cladding was used? (Where applicable)
- Date of Construction
- If property is of Non-Traditional construction (Where applicable i.e. Wimpey No Fines, Airey)
- If any property is Non-Traditional construction, has a repair certificate been issued and if so what was the data of issue? (Where Applicable)
- If the property is ex-Local Authority (Where applicable)
Thank you for your request for information.
St Edmundsbury Borough Council and Forest Heath District Council are working together to share services across West Suffolk with all staff working across both Councils' boundaries.
* We record requests for information which cannot be found in the council's available sources on our website*. Check our website<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/>:
* Open Data<http://data.westsuffolk.gov.uk/>
* Planning applications - view current and historic planning applications<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/planning/v...>
* Licensing registers<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/business/r...>
* Waste service/bins<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bins/>
* we will contact you if we require clarification to process your request
* the 20 working days allowed for replying to requests does not include Bank Holidays
* data relating to the following is not held by West Suffolk. Requests should be resubmitted to Suffolk County Council<https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/about/freedom...>
* roads and transport
* children, families, learning/schools
* adult social care and health
* public health in Suffolk
Report, pay and apply online 24 hours a day<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/doit/index...>
******************************************************************* This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the Sender. This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses and content security threats. WARNING: Although the Council has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the Council cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. ********************************************************-W-S-
I refer to your Freedom of Information request detailed below.
As you may be aware, St Edmundsbury Borough Council and Forest Heath District Council are working together under the banner West Suffolk to provide shared services across the boundaries of both authorities. This response is sent on behalf of the West Suffolk Councils.
Please see attached documents.
Please note the number of Bedrooms & property type have been included where this has been completed in property details. The HA indicator has been included where completed to help identify local/ex authority properties. We cannot provide information on number of storeys, type of cladding, date or type of construction as this isn't held.
If you are unhappy with this response you may request an internal review of this matter via the Council’s corporate complaints procedure, the details of which can be found at: https://customer.westsuffolk.gov.uk/Page....
If after an internal review, you are still unhappy with the decision, you have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner at the following address:
Information Commissioner’ Office
Tel: 01625 545745
Fax: 01625 524510
Finance & Performance
Direct dial01284 757263
Forest Heath District and St Edmundsbury Borough Councils
Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council will be Data Controllers of the information you are providing. Any personal information shared by email will be processed, protected and disposed of in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018. In some circumstances we may need to disclose your personal details to a third party so that they can provide a service you have requested, fulfil a request for information or because we have a legal requirement to do so. Any information about you that we pass to a third party will be held securely by that party. For more information on how we do this and your rights in regards to your personal information and how to access it, visit our website: https://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/privacy/h...
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now