Dear Pembrokeshire Council,
“By full address (i.e. house number/name & full postcode area), can you please provide the following data for all residential properties within your respective district area in an spreadsheet format (Excel etc)?
- Property Type (House, Flat etc)
- Property Style (Detached, Semi Detached etc)
- Number of Bedrooms
- If a flat, how many storeys? (Where Applicable)
- If a flat, what cladding was used? (Where applicable)
- Date of Construction
- If property is of Non-Traditional construction (Where applicable i.e. Wimpey No Fines, Airey)
- If any property is Non-Traditional construction, has a repair certificate been issued and if so what was the data of issue? (Where Applicable)
- If the property is ex-Local Authority (Where applicable)
If you have received this email in error, please notify us by telephone on 01437 764551 and delete it from your computer immediately. Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, byddwch cystal â rhoi gwybod inni trwy ffonio 01437 764551. Wedyn dylech ddileu’r e-bost ar unwaith oddi ar eich cyfrifiadur.
To be able to process this Freedom of Information request we require you full name.
Administrative Assistant, The FOI Team
Cynorthwyydd Gweinyddol, Y Tîm RhG
Pembrokeshire County Council / Cyngor Sir Benfro
County Hall / Neuadd y Sir
Haverfordwest / Hwlffordd
Tel / Ffon: 01437 774600
Email / E-bost: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now