Dear Chorley Borough Council,
I am the Managing Director of an Automotive Recruitment Company , the reason for my email is I would like to find out the following information from you .
1) Do you have an in House Fleet of Vehicles , ie Cars,Vans,Parks Equipment,HGV Lorries etc
2) Where are these Vehicles Serviced/Repaired , ie do you have your own Vehicle Workshops or is the work sent out to a Private company .
3) Do your Vehicle Workshops use Agency Staff (if you have own Workshop)
4) if you have your own Vehicle Workshops do you have a contact name and number please or email address of the person in charge of the Fleet or Vehicle Workshops
5) if the work is sent out do you have the name of the Company please
Thank you for your email.
We will deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible. You may find the
information you need on our website.
( 01257 515151 | 8 chorley.gov.uk
Waste collections are changing. To find out more click here.
You can make service requests online at chorley.gov.uk, and it’s even
faster if you use 'My Account'
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be
legally privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee.
If they have come to you in error you must not use, copy or communicate
them to anyone. Please advise the sender and permanently delete the e-mail
and attachments. Please note that while Chorley Council has policies in
place requiring its staff to use e-mail in an appropriate manner, any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender may not
necessarily reflect the views of Chorley Council. Chorley Council may
monitor e-mails sent or received.