Dear Caerphilly County Borough Council,
I am the Managing Director of an Automotive Recruitment Company , the reason for my email is I would like to find out the following information from you .
1) Do you have an in House Fleet of Vehicles , ie Cars,Vans,Parks Equipment,HGV Lorries etc
2) Where are these Vehicles Serviced/Repaired , ie do you have your own Vehicle Workshops or is the work sent out to a Private company .
3) Do your Vehicle Workshops use Agency Staff (if you have own Workshop)
4) if you have your own Vehicle Workshops do you have a contact name and number please or email address of the person in charge of the Fleet or Vehicle Workshops
5) if the work is sent out do you have the name of the Company please
Thank you for your recent request for information. Please find attached an acknowledgement for this request.
Dear Andrew Jennings
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
Thank you for your request for information received on 15^th January 2018.
We have considered your request and enclose the following information -
(1) Do you have an in House Fleet of Vehicles , ie Cars, Vans, Parks
Equipment, HGV Lorries etc
(2) Where are these Vehicles Serviced/Repaired , ie do you have your own
Vehicle Workshops or is the work sent out to a Private company.
Vehicles are serviced and maintained by the Authority's In-House Workshops
(3) Do your Vehicle Workshops use Agency Staff (if you have own Workshop)
We do not use agency staff
(4) If you have your own Vehicle Workshops do you have a contact name and
number please or email address of the person in charge of the Fleet or
Mary Powell, Fleet and Vehicle Maintenance Manager, 01443 873720,
(5) If the work is sent out do you have the name of the Company please.
The only work that is outsourced is that which we are unable to undertake
in house, this is generally specialist work which are sent back to
We supply this information based on your original request. If this is not
what you wanted or if you feel we have not fully understood your request
please do not hesitate to contact me to clarify your exact requirements.
If you have any queries or concerns or are in any way dissatisfied with
the handling of your request please contact [Caerphilly County Borough Council request email].
Freedom of Information Act 2000 / Environmental Information Regulations
You have the right to appeal against our decision.
If you wish to appeal please set If you are unhappy with that decision you
out in writing your grounds of have the right to appeal to:
appeal and send to:
Corporate Information Governance
Unit Information Commissionerâ s Office â
Caerphilly county borough Wales
council, 2nd Floor, Churchill House
Penallta House Churchill Way
Tredomen Park Cardiff CF10 2HH
Hengoed. CF82 7PG
Tel: 029 2067 8400
Appeals will be determined by an Fax: 029 2067 8399
appropriate senior officer. Email: [email address]
Re-use of information without permission may infringe the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988. Re-use can include, but is not limited to,
making multiple copies, publishing and issuing copies of the information
to a wider audience. If you would like to re-use copyright material owned
by Caerphilly County Borough Council, please contact us. Authorisation to
re-use copyright material not owned by this Authority should be sought
directly from the copyright owner.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now