Dear Torridge District Council,
I am the Managing Director of an Automotive Recruitment Company , the reason for my email is I would like to find out the following information from you .
1) Do you have an in House Fleet of Vehicles , ie Cars,Vans,Parks Equipment,HGV Lorries etc
2) Where are these Vehicles Serviced/Repaired , ie do you have your own Vehicle Workshops or is the work sent out to a Private company .
3) Do your Vehicle Workshops use Agency Staff (if you have own Workshop)
4) if you have your own Vehicle Workshops do you have a contact name and number please or email address of the person in charge of the Fleet or Vehicle Workshops
5) if the work is sent out do you have the name of the Company please
Thank you for your information request which is receiving attention. We will respond to your request within the 20 working day statutory deadline.
Please do not reply to this auto acknowledgement.
Thank you for your freedom of information request.
Please find below (amended to your questions) the response from Torridge District Council.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original request and should be addressed to: Freedom of Information Officer at Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford EX39 2QG
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Torridge District Council
Torridge - a great place to live, work & visit - www.torridge.gov.uk
Think before you print, do you really need to?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now