Dear Walsall Housing Group,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• What model the Association currently uses to recruit / resource temporary workers ie PSL, Master Vendor Managed Service or Neutral Vendor Managed Service
• If PSL - a breakdown of the main agencies used over the past 12 months
• If a Managed Service is used - who is the primary supplier
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of current contract
• Is there an extension clause in the agreement (s) / framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for emailing WHG, we aim to respond to your message as soon as
possible within the next 5 working days.
Our contact centre is open 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am-1pm on
Alternatively why not try our new online service: mywhg, it allows you to
manage more of your home & tenancy online than ever before.
For emergencies please call 0300 555 66 66 at any time
Opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and may not reflect those of whg.
This email and attachments are intended solely for the recipient.
If you have received this in error, please forward this message to [email address], and then delete it.
whg reserves the right to monitor, content scan and archive emails that are transmitted on their networks. Whilst this email has been scanned and is believed to be virus free when it was sent, it is your responsibility to ensure that this is the case.
whg is the trading name of Walsall Housing Group comprising Walsall Housing Group Limited reg no 04015633, registered charity no 1108779 and all its subsidiaries. The company and all its subsidiaries are registered in England and Wales at 100 Hatherton Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 1AB.
For tender opportunities - register FREE at www.housingprocurement.com
For information on how to do business with whg visit https://www.whg.uk.com/about/opportuniti...
Thank you for contacting whg.
I have passed your enquiry to the relevant Team who will contact you as
soon as possible to discuss.
100 Hatherton Street
0300 555 6666
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now