Dear The Riverside Group Housing Association,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• What model the Association currently uses to recruit / resource temporary workers ie PSL, Master Vendor Managed Service or Neutral Vendor Managed Service
• If PSL - a breakdown of the main agencies used over the past 12 months
• If a Managed Service is used - who is the primary supplier
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of current contract
• Is there an extension clause in the agreement (s) / framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for contacting Riverside. Your query will be received by a Customer Service Advisor who will respond within 5 working days. Alternatively, the advisor will forward your query on to the relevant person or department. A unique reference number is in the subject line of this e-mail should you want to quote this in any further related enquiry.
If you want to talk to us about an emergency, please contact us on 0345 111 0000, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days week
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now