Recruitment Agency Spend
Terry Tibbs made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Great Places Housing Group
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (manylion).
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Great Places Housing Group,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Recruitment Agency Services
The details we require are:
• What model the Association currently uses to recruit / resource temporary workers ie PSL, Master Vendor Managed Service or Neutral Vendor Managed Service
• If PSL - a breakdown of the main agencies used over the past 12 months
• If a Managed Service is used - who is the primary supplier
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of current contract
• Is there an extension clause in the agreement (s) / framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Dear Mr Tibbs,
Please find enclosed a letter detailing our response to the below request.
Should you have any questions relating to this, or if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Data Protection Coordinator
Great Places Housing Group
2a Derwent Avenue
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now