Dear NHS England,

I am looking for evidence of my residence from 1981-1985. I would like to know if there would still be records from this time of my registration with the NHS

Yours faithfully,

Corinne Reineke (nee Watermeyer)


Dear Corinne,

Thank you for your email of 13th October 2019.

Your enquiry has been allocated a reference number of 1910-1083172.
Please quote this reference number in any further communication regarding this issue.

I can confirm NHS England is only the data controller of GP health records where an individual is either currently not registered with a GP or is deceased.

Once you leave the country the GP records are returned to NHS England and are managed by Primary Care Support England (PCSE). Further information including the application form and details of where to send your request can be found on the PCSE website, If you wish to make a Subject Access Request you would need to do this to PCSE on the below link;

For any Further information and any queries please email PCSE at: [email address] or call on: 0333 014 2884.

If you require any further information or wish to speak to someone about your enquiry, please contact NHS England at the email address and telephone number shown below.



NHS England
PO Box 16738 | Redditch | B97 9PT
0300 3 11 22 33
[NHS England request email]

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir