Dear Newham Borough Council,
We, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Mrs Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee do hereby make a request that:-
1. We have seen the Transcript of the Judgment in the High Court of Justice Neutral Citation Number (2014] EWHC 2561 (Admin) Case number CO/15518/2013.
The Barrister the London Borough of Newham Council had instructed at the time was Mr Bryan McGuire QC, whilst during my search I have discovered that Mr Bryan McGuire QC had passed away.
The Judgment does mention of Section 17 of the Children Act 1989.
Since we do have children where the London Borough of Newham Council does have copies of their Birth Certificates.
2. You do have the Local Government Act 2010 Chapter 5.
3. You do have the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976 Section 42 and 43
4. You do have Section 33 of the Senior Courts Act 1981.
5. You do have Section 53 of the County Courts Act 1984.
6. You do have the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 Section 84 which does insert Section 31 (8) under the Senior Courts Act 1981.
7. You do have reasonable access to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) decision http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC/... Chin and Another (Former BOC/Malaysian National-Deportation  UKUT 15 (IAC) heard at field House on 22nd December 2016,
Decision Promulgated on 11 January 2017
Before The President, The Hon Mr Justice MCCLOSKY
Since some of the High Court Judges the Retired Mr Justice Park, and Mr Justice Warren are not familiar with the Immigration and Nationality Regulations, As I had done Constitutional Law when I was living in Lusaka, Republic of Zambia, whilst the Former Vice President of the Republic of Zambia the Late Mr Mainza M. Chona SC, He was known to me whilst He had represented my Father the Late Abdulhai Bhamjee,
As you are wasting more time of the Courts and causing anxiety by Suppression of Evidence and Concealment.
8. You do have the Knowledge where Judge David Ticehurst is Sitting, As He had given a Judgment at Bristol County Court in the Case of Kelly Davies versus Wansdyke District Council & Discrimination.
£790,000 pay out for race case builder.
9. Some of the Officers in One Source Co and in the Homeless Unit are refusing to answer and confirm the name of the Officer who is going to deal with the Judicial Review Claim Form in the High Court of Justice. Since My Wife doesn't require permission of the High Court Judge to take any Legal Proceedings.
10. I am not restricted from taking any Criminal Proceedings as a Letter from the Clerk to Mr Justice Warren had been sent to Newham Borough Council, they don't confirm by Letter which does cause some problem. Since the Criminal Procedure Rules does apply where any Person Citizen has the Legal Right to take Private Criminal Prosecution by Virtue of Section 6 of the Prosecution of Offences Act 1985.
10. You should provide me with the name and list of Persons who are working on the Information Governance Team, as We have the Legal Right to make an Application for an Order under Section 30 of the Senior Courts Act 1981.
You can forward the Names and list to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government when you reply and to the DPP for the Crown Prosecution Services.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee
Dear Mr Bhamjee,
It is difficult to determine what information you are requesting under the Freedom of Information Act. Please could you clarify and state clearly what information held by the Council you are seeking.
In response to your last question, we will consider forwarding the names and list of officers to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government and the DPP for the Crown Prosecution Services when requested and as necessary.
We are unable to process your request further at present.
With kind regards,
Information Governance team
Dear Newham Borough Council,
We, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Mrs Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee request your attention and consideration that:-
1. The request has been made in simple English Language, You are aware that by Law you were required to provide the requested information within the time allowed.
2. You are aware that A Person can take Legal Proceedings against a Person who is living in the United Kingdom, whilst Disclosure is allowed for the purpose of any Legal Proceedings whether Civil or Criminal Proceedings. The refusal to provide the requested information does breach Article 10 of the Convention Treaties, whilst the Servants in any Department of the Newham Borough Council can't be a victim for the purpose of complaint under the Human Rights Act 1998 and Article 34 of the Convention Treaties.
3. You are aware of the Discretionary Housing Payments DWP Response to the Consultation on the Discretionary Housing Payments Guidance Manual Published in December 2012.
Under Paragraph 6. 0. What are your views on the Monitoring Arrangements?
6. 4. Although most respondents found the monitoring arrangements reasonable, there were some concerns over the proposed monitoring arrangements, in particular that it could be difficult for LA's also expressed concerned that being restricted to record one of the four reasons would restrict the discretion they have when assessing claims for DHPs said:
"Newham accepts monitoring is necessary but not for the purpose of restricting DHP awards to the Government target groups. Providing decisions fall within the scope of the DHP Legislation, LA's should be free to use their entire budget for whatever purpose they consider appropriate.'
This is on Page 18.
There has been non-disclosure in the Legal Proceedings between the London Borough of Newham Council versus Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee in the County Court Proceedings:
The Mayor and Burgesses of the Newham London Borough Council does have many departments-
The Environment Department
The Planning Department
The Highways Parking Department
The Housing Benefit Department
The Homeless Person Unit
and One Source Co who are on the Court Records.
5. On the 25th October 2000 at the Directions hearing in the High Court of Justice before than Mr Justice Scot Baker in the Proceedings number CO/163/2000.
Section 11 (A) (b) of the HRA 1998
and Section 2 of the European Communities Act 1972 had been argued, whilst the High Court Judge had given me leave of the Court to amend the pleadings within a period of Seven days,
The Barrister David Elvin QC for the Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions had agreed that I could amend the Pleadings on any Grounds.
You should have a copy of the Transcript of the Proceedings and Judgments as an Officer from the Newham Borough Council did attend the Court.
6. You do have the High Court and County Court Jurisdiction Order 1991 Statutory Instrument 1991 No 724, This is in the Public Domain, Since I had appeared before a High Court Judge on the 29th May 2002, even if an Order wasn't drawn and sealed, this does amount to Contempt of the Sovereign.
7. There is Silent Fraud and refusing to answer whilst you are compelling me to provide more information when you have the recorded information, whilst you do commit an Offence under Section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and Section 51 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 Intimidation, as by not allowing your other servants to appear before the Court and be Cross-Examined before a Jury Trial.
8. I am aware that I have been wrongly declared as a Vexatious Litigant under Section 42 of the SCA 1981 on the 8th December 2003 in the CO/3208/2003 proceedings, whilst the Transcript of the Judgment does mention the decision of Dunoon Developments Ltd Versus the Secretary of State and Poole District Council which was decided in the Court of Appeal in the year 1992 where any Person can see and view.
It is the London Borough of Newham Council Officers and Camden Borough Council who are more vexatious than the Persons who are on the List of Vexatious Litigants published on HMSO Courts Service.
9. There is another Application for Permission of the High Court Judge to be made where I require the names of all the Officers in the Newham Borough Council where Section 9 of the HRA 1998 and CPR 19-4A does apply whilst you have not been given authority to represent the Lord Chancellor SS Minister of Justice who is the Responsible Minister for the Courts Service in England.
10. You are aware that a Person does have the Legal Right to make a request outside the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data Protection Act 1998, where the period has expired, and you should respond within the next 48 Hours, and send the list of names to the High Court of Justice Administrative Court Office, as the CPR 19.1 does apply they can be number of claimants and number of Defendants, whilst Section 66 of the SCA 1981 does apply for the claim to be decided before the Divisional Court.
"Civil and Criminal Proceedings"
There is a Legal Right for Appeal Direct to the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom from the Order of the Divisional Court in a Criminal Cause or Matter.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Dear Mr Bhamjee,
Thank you for your email.
I have read your email and cannot establish what information you are requesting under the Freedom of Information Act. You have been requested previously to state this clearly if you have a request.
Should you have a legal matter, you may wish to seek independent legal advice in the first instance.
Information Governance team