Dear Ministry of Justice,
I, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee do hereby request your attention and consideration that on the 25th July 2003 in the Court of Appeal in the Case of Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee versus David Forsdick & Others, and Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee versus The First Secretary of State (Statutory Demand Notice with regards to the Costs Order in the CO/163/2000 Proceedings)
You do have copies of the bundle of the Documents.
1. There is a House of Lords decision Newbury District Council Versus The Secretary of State for the Environment, Appellant
and Newbury District Council Respondent
International Synthetic Rubber Co Ltd Appellant.
By Virtue of the Statutory Instrument 2012 No 3028, This is no Longer Exempt Information with regards to Documents before 1988.
2. There was a Court Order dated the 12th July 1988 before Her Hon Miss C. A. Calvert QC whereby by Paragraph (ii) of the Order, I was given leave of the Court to file a Petition for Foreign Decree (Talaq).
Since the United Kingdom does have many Statutory Acts-
M. F. P. A. 1984 Part 3
Family Law Act 1986 Part 2
Family Law Act 1986 Part 3 Declaration of Marital Status.
This is also covered under Section 47 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.
How many days is allowed to challenge the Deputy High Court Judge Her Hon Miss C. A. Calvert QC from the date of the Order?
3. You do have a copy of the Benson Report where the Courts and Legal Services Act 1990 had been enacted, as this had come into force on the 1st January 1991 Say Section 27 (7) (10) of the Courts and Legal Services Act 1990.
4. How many Restrictions Orders have been made under Section 11 of the Courts and Legal Services Act 1990 during the past 10 Years in the County Court.
5. You do have a copy of the Transcript of the Judgment before His Hon Judge Monnier Williams in the High Court of Justice Family Division where the High Court Judge had stated that I could collect copies of the Court documents and send them to the HM Attorney General as this was on the 28th April 1988.
If you could kindly have this Judgment published on the Public Domain, as I have been treated unfairly in the United Kingdom.
When I have lodged the Transcript of the Judgment in the Administrative Court, they have not been placed before the High Court Judge.
This is either to cause me unnecessary Expenses, and Harassment or Collective Harassment and Intimidation.
6. If the Lord Chancellor SS Ministry of Justice could consider repealing the Civil Procedure Rules Part 3-11
Since on an Application for an Order under Section 42 of the SCA 1981 by the HM Attorney General.
It doesn't state that a Barrister can apply for a Civil Restraint Order against a Person who has taken Legal Proceedings against him or her.
7. The Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act 1982, this is not mentioned in the CPR Part 54 Rules, as it is open for any Person to bring a Private Law Claim on a Judicial Review Claim Form.
8. You do have the decision given in O'Reilly V Macman There is a House of Lords Judgment  2 AC
It does state an Application should be made by Judicial Review.
I thank you in advance and wait to hear from you
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Thank you for you email. Your below questions, excluding question 4, have
not been classed as freedom of information requests as the information is
already accessible to you. You should hear from the statistics team
shortly with regards to question 4.
The documentation you have requested in your other questions is reasonably
accessible for you on the Parliament website, and I am pleased to inform
you that you can access it via the following link
Civil and Family Directorate
Dear Civil & Family Business Support,
I, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee do hereby request your attention to have your decision reviewed, and you should also take into consideration of the Data Protection Act 1998, As when any Person acting as a Litigant in Person, than the Judges in any part of the United Kingdom does have reasonable access to the Parliament Acts, whilst other Judgments are not been published in the Law Reports.
You are aware that any Legal Proceedings for Professional Negligence by Professional Persons and those who are acting in Official Capacity does have to be commenced in the Queens Bench Division or Chancery Division or in the TCC.
When a Person is seeking relief after Overseas Divorce by Other Proceedings which was not before a Court of Law has to be commenced in the Family Division-
Some Judges in the Family Division High Court of Justice are not familiar with the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (As amended)
The Decision given in the House of Lords of Newbury District Council Versus The Secretary of State for the Environment, in the year 1980, this has not been published on the House of Lords, whilst this is also not published on the Bailii Web Site.
Proceedings for Discrimination, Intimidation and Harassment under the Equality Act 2010, This has to be commenced in the High Court or the County Court, whilst the County Court can make any Order which could be made by the High Court, There are no Judgments under Section 119 of the Equality Act 2010 which have been published.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Thank you for your email to the Civil & Family Business Support Mailbox.
This mailbox is checked regularly during business hours 10:00am to 4:00pm
Monday to Friday.
We will reply to your e-mail enquiry within 2 days (unless you have marked
it urgent - in these cases we will try to get back to you quicker)
answering your query substantively or informing you of the action we are
taking. We may have to take further advice from our policy colleagues or
lawyers for a definitive answer but we will let you know in our initial
Please note that sometimes the answer to your question can be found in
guidance that is already available. For further information, please visit
the relevant pages under the header 'My Work' on the HMCTS intranet site:
This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of
the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying
is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message
could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in
mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message
This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be
monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. E-mail
monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be
read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not
broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.