Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Quantity Surveying and Commercial Estimating — Development Consultancy Framework.:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Sampson
Thank you for your request for information of 26 July 2021 which was
received on 26 July 2021, where you asked for:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were
successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the
start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification
given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so,
the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are
being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this
Your request has been processed and considered under the terms of the
Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002]. The information requested is
provided in the attachment to this response.
Please note that this response constitutes full release under the Freedom
of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Your right to seek a review
If you have made a request and are unhappy with the response from us (or
have not had a response), you have the right to request a review from us.
You can do this by writing to:
Sanctuary Scotland Housing Association
7 Freeland Drive
Tel: 0141 876 4911
Email: [email address],uk
* Your request must be in a recordable format (email, letter, audio tape
* You have 40 working days upon receipt of this letter to ask for a
* You will receive a full response to your review request within 20
working days of its receipt.
* Please quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Appealing to the Commissioner
If you have already been through the two steps of making your request and
requesting a review and are still not happy, you can appeal to the
Scottish Information Commissioner
You must submit your complaint to the Commissioner within 6 months of
receiving our review response.
You can request an appeal by accessing the Online Appeal Service on the
Commissioners’ website. This is the best way to make an appeal, it
provides help in real time and collects exactly what the Commissioner
needs so they can investigate your case quickly.
Click here to access the online appeal service.
If you don’t wish to appeal online, you can contact the Commissioner. Your
appeal must be in a format that can be kept for future use, e.g. in
writing, by email or a recording on an audio or video tape.
Send your appeal by email
If you want to send your appeal by email, you should send your email to
Send your appeal by post
If you want to send your appeal by post, you should send your letter to:
Office of the Scottish Information Commissioner
If you need help making an appeal you can contact the Commissioner’s
E-mail: [email address]
Telephone: 01334 464610
You can find further information on making an appeal on the Commissioner’s
website. Click here.
Further information about your rights and accessing information is
available on our website here:
Director - Sanctuary Scotland
7 Freeland Drive, Glasgow G53 6PG
Tel: 0141 876 4900
Sanctuary Scotland Housing Association Ltd is part of Sanctuary Group
Sanctuary, Chamber Court, Castle Street, Worcester, WR1 3ZQ
Tel: 01905 334000
View our disclaimer at:
Sanctuary is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an
Sanctuary: Email Disclaimer
This email, and any files transmitted within it, is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
If you have received this email in error, please notify Sanctuary by email
This message has been scanned for computer viruses. However, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free before
using it and no responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Sanctuary for any
loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
Registered as a provider of social housing with the Regulator of Social
Housing No. L0247. Registered Society No. 19059R.
1. mailto:[email address],uk
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]
9. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now