Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Purchase of 1 x 15000kg GVW 4x2 Road Sweeper
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for contacting Bradford Metropolitan District Council
Information Governance Team. We confirm that we have received your
If you have submitted a Freedom of Information or Environmental
Information Regulation request – we will respond to your request in
accordance with the appropriate legislation (20 working days).
If we require further information from you before we process your request,
we will contact you directly to ask for this.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council is registered with the Information
Commissioners Office (ICO) under the provisions of the Data Protection Act
2018. If you would like further information please click on the following
link: Privacy notice | Bradford Council
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE – PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
Please see attached response regarding your request.
Contracts & Procurement Manager
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now