Dear Welsh Government,
Please provide in accordance with Freedom of Information laws,
1) a list of all requests made between January 1, 2015 and March 31, 2017, for access to data from the Pupil Level Annual Schools Census (PLASC) or Pupil Attainment Dataset, known together as the National Pupil Database (NPD).
For each request, please give:
- the date of the request,
- the customer organisation,
- the project aims behind the request,
- the level and type of access requested, and
- what the outcome of the request was.
2) Please provide statistics on all Home Office and Police requests a) received and b) fulfilled to access pupil level data since March 2012:
- date of request
- volume of individuals' data requested /
- the volume of provided from the database
3) Any Memorandum of Understanding in place on January 1, 2016 and January 1, 2017 regards data sharing with the Home Office.
4) Please confirm if nationality data is collected from pupils in Wales, and if so, the date it was first collected, and the name of the database in whcih it is stored.
Thank you for your consideration.