Dear The Causeway School, Eastbourne, / ESCC DPO
This Feedom of Information request relates to your interaction with Century-Tech Limited (registered number 08482934). (The Company)
Under the Act, most public authorities may take up to a maximum of 20 working days to respond, counting the first working day after the request is received as the first day. For schools, the standard time limit is 20 school days, or 60 working days if this is shorter.
The Company website contains a video with staff from your school who discuss the use of the product in the School [source: https://www.century.tech/case-studies/ ]
Please provide copies of:
1) Your contracts, memoranda of understanding, or other agreements (which may include but not exclusively data sharing agreements) between the Trust or school(s) and the company; (Century-Tech Limited or its partners and representatives)
2) Limited with regard only its introduction, School Governor and/ or all Parents' meeting minutes or notes of discussion carried out in the 12 months before the Century Tech AI was introduced into the school
3) Any Information Governance documents, Data Protection Impact Assessments (or pre-GDPR Privacy Impact Assessments) created by you or the Company with regards to your joint working / project;
4) Copies of any agreement that allows Century Tech (the Company) to use pupil data for its AI product training development and how
5) How many (quantity) of pupil and/or staff records (each totalled per location) the company has acquired, has or has had access to from the Trust. (confirm current status)
6) Whether the Company is still using the data today and if so, from how many and which sites, and from its date of first access.
7) Whether the school is still using the product today and if so, in how many and which sites.
8) Any correspondence / communication / privacy notice regards the ongoing use of the product which has been given to current pupils / pupils' parent/guardians and its interaction with the child regards data collection, processing, profiling and automated decsion-making.
9) Whether you have offered children a Right to Object, or whether the use of the tool has been compulsory.
Thank you for your consideration.
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM [188.8.131.52]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email address]>:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuc... n6-v6si792081wre.262 - gsmtp
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now