Pump Inlet figures

Seana McCreesh made this Rheoliadau Gwybodaeth Amgylcheddol request to Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water
You only have a right in law to access information about the environment from this authority

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water,

I write under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR) requesting for figures on how many pumped inlets Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water are currently in control of. This is to help with my research project on water treatment sites. Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Seana McCreesh

Sent request to Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water again, using a new contact address.

Finance and Regulatory, Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water

Thank you for your request for information dated 13th March, which has been forwarded to us today.

We will respond to you as soon as possible, but at the most within 20 working days.

Kind regards

South West Water, Peninsula House, Rydon Lane, Exeter EX2 7HR

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Finance and Regulatory, Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water

Dear Seana,

Further to your email dated 13th March requesting figures on 'how many pumped inlets Bournemouth Water are currently in control of', the info is that we have 3 river inlets and 4 borehole sites.

Please note that Bournemouth Water has merged with South West Water (SWW) however the two organisations are maintaining their separate branding.

I hope you find this information useful. Should you have any questions, please contact SWW by emailing [BWH Water request email]

If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within 40 working days of the date of receipt of this response and should be addressed to Iain Vosper (SWW Regulatory Director) who can be contacted by e-mail on [email address].

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you can apply, without charge, to the Information Commissioner, who will consider whether we have complied with our obligations under the EIRs, and can require us to remedy any problems. You can find out more about how to do this, and about the EIRs in general, on the Information Commissioner’s website at: www.ico.org.uk. Complaints to the Information Commissioner can be made via the "report a concern" section of the Information Commissioner's website.

With best regards,

South West Water

Peninsula House, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 7HR www.southwestwater.co.uk

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir