Public sector pay inequality - all non-London councils
Emily Thomas made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to East Cambridgeshire District Council as part of a batch sent to 309 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to request information pertaining to public sector pay inequality. The following are a list of questions that I would like a response on;
• How many persons does your council employ?
• How many council employees are employed as apprentices, and how much is their pay per hour?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal or less than a full-time equivalent of £14,942.20 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £16,380 (in London £19,201) per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £29,588 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or greater than a full-time equivalent of £46,351 per year?
• What are the non-pecuniary benefits or expenses available to stage employed in roles with full-time equivalent salaries equal to or greater than £46,351 per year?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
AUTOMATED MESSAGE We acknowledge receipt of this email and your request
will be dealt with accordingly. The Council have 20 working days to comply
with requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Please note if your email
is not a request for information, this will not fall within the statutory
time limit but will be dealt with by the relevant department. Victoria
Higham Information and Legal Support Officer 01353 665555
[email address] www.eastcambs.gov.uk East Cambridgeshire
District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs CB7 4EE
Please find the Council's response to your recent FOI attached.
East Cambridgeshire District Council
Pay, report, apply online 24 hours a day
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now