To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to request information pertaining to public sector pay inequality. The following are a list of questions that I would like a response on;
• How many persons does your council employ?
• How many council employees are employed as apprentices, and how much is their pay per hour?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal or less than a full-time equivalent of £14,942.20 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £16,380 (in London £19,201) per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £29,588 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or greater than a full-time equivalent of £46,351 per year?
• What are the non-pecuniary benefits or expenses available to stage employed in roles with full-time equivalent salaries equal to or greater than £46,351 per year?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Please see the Council's reply to your recent request for information.
e: [Craven District Council request email]
Craven District Council
1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton, BD23 1FJ
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential
and intended only for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you
are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Do not read, copy, use, retain or disclose this e-mail or any part of
it. Its contents do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Craven
District Council. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail. Craven District Council cannot accept
responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
attachments and recommend that you subject these to virus checking
procedures prior to use.
Please be aware that all communications sent to or from Craven District
Council may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now