To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to request information pertaining to public sector pay inequality. The following are a list of questions that I would like a response on;
• How many persons does your council employ?
• How many council employees are employed as apprentices, and how much is their pay per hour?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal or less than a full-time equivalent of £14,942.20 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £16,380 (in London £19,201) per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £29,588 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or greater than a full-time equivalent of £46,351 per year?
• What are the non-pecuniary benefits or expenses available to stage employed in roles with full-time equivalent salaries equal to or greater than £46,351 per year?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
FOI request - Ref FOI/19/0890
I wish to acknowledge receipt of your request for information.
I have asked the relevant officers of the Authority to commence enquiries immediately to find all applicable information relating to your request under the FOI Act and to supply any which is found to you.
Your request has to be processed within a maximum of 20 working days, which means the Council must provide you with the information it has (assuming no exemptions are claimed) by 18/10/2019. If it is possible to provide you with the information within a shorter timescale then that will be done.
Should you have any queries about this matter please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please find our response to your request
Business Support Officer
Resources Business Support Team
Redcar & Cleveland House
Follow us on Twitter: @redcarcleveland
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/redcarcleveland
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now