Programme or Project Management Software Systems used in NHS Trusts
Dear Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust,
Freedom of Information request - Software Systems
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Trust (please identify each system if more than one is used) for:
• Programme and / or Project management?
• Risk Management recording and reporting
• Performance Management reporting
• Freedom of Information recording and tracking
2. When do the contracts expire for each software system used?
3. Do you have any planned changes or upgrades of the software currently used? If so, when?
4. How much does each system cost including both the initial licence fee and the annual charge?
5. If you do not have a system how are programmes and projects managed currently?
6. How (which procurement route or framework) was the contract initially tendered and when was this tender awarded?
7. If no software or tendered contract is in place currently are you considering tendering or purchasing further software within the next 12 months? If so via which procurement route or framework would you be using?
8. How many users / licenses for each system have you purchased for each system?
9. Who is the person responsible for the identified Software Systems? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Thank you for your request for information. We will respond as soon as possible.
Executive Office Administrator
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Fitzwilliam House, Skimped Hill Lane, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 1BQ. | Tel: 01344 415600
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now