Dear Caerphilly County Borough Council,
I am writing to ask that you please provide me with the spend for your Professional Services procurement at the Authority, by which I mean the procurement of projects and consultancy through Statement of Work excluding temporary agency staff.
• What have you spent on Professional Services over the last 12 months?
• What did the authority spend on professional Services Between April 2019 and March 2020?
• Between April 2019 and March 2020, which categories had the highest level of spend throughout that period?
• Has the authority planned any large construction-based projects over the next two years?
• If you have got construction projects planned, please could you provide project details, budget and timeframes?
• What is the Councils current process to engage with professional service providers? Please could you provide details of the process and name third parties if they are being used.
Thank you for your recent FOI / EIR request. Please find attached an acknowledgement for this request.
Dear Daniel Smith
Thank you for your request for information received on 8th October.
Unfortunately we cannot identify the information you have requested from the details you have provided. To help us respond to your request could you please respond to the following clarification:
Can you please clarify and provide more detail to what professional services you are referring?
Once we receive your clarification, we will consider your request and respond to you.
If you have any queries or concerns then please contact us.
CORPORATE INFORMATION GOVERNANCE UNIT
Dear FOI Team
Thank you for your reply,
By Professional Services I mean procurement of projects and consultancy through Statement of Work that is outside IR35, but excluding temporary agency staff.
The value of any large projects that exceed 10m within all categories, for example housing, ICT, social care and education.
Please let me know if you need any further information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now