Dear Derbyshire County Council,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
Please can you provide information on the following:
1. Does your local authority use a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) or a framework agreement for contract awards within Learning and Development? (A supplier framework would be classed as a list of enrolled and accredited companies or individuals that provide goods or services to the Local Authority)
2. If yes, what is the process for becoming an approved supplier?
3. What date does the current framework expire?
4. If you do use a DPS or framework, do you directly share it with any other local authorities? If so would be able to confirm which ones?
5. If you do not use a DPS or framework, what is your method for awarding contracts?
6. What is the name of your procurement portal?
I would like the above information to be provided to me via email.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after receipt. I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Dear Ms Sheen,
I write to acknowledge receipt of your request for information received on the 06 February 2018.
We will be processing your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. In accordance with the legislation, the deadline for responding is 20 working days from the receipt of the request, this being 06 March 2018. However, we shall endeavour to deal with your request promptly, and if possible before this date.
For John McElvaney
Director of Legal Services
Derbyshire County Council
Telephone: 01629 539336
PUBLIC – This email includes information which is not personal.
Think before you print! Save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email?
Derbyshire County Council works to improve the lives of local people by delivering high quality services. You can find out more about us by visiting 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk'. If you want to work for us go to our job pages on 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs'. You can register for e-mail alerts, download job packs and apply on-line.
This email or email thread section has been clasified PUBLIC - This email includes information which is not personal.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now