Dear Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust,
Can you please tell me the following:
1. Do you maintain an in house list of approved contractors / consultants? if yes how many contractors are on this list?
2. Do you use constructionline in lieu of an in house list?
3. Do you use CHAS (Contractor health and safety scheme) in lieu of an in house list?
4. Do you recognise any other third party service provider scheme in lieu of an in house list?
5. If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, would you be willing to recognise an alternative industry recognised scheme?
6. The name, contact email and contact telephone number of person responsible for contractor / consultant procurement
7. The name, contact email and contact telephone number of person responsible for the management of estates / facilities
8. The name, contact email and contact telephone number of person responsible for health and safety
Thank you for your enquiry. As per the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 you will be sent a response within twenty working days i.e. 16th September 2013.
For all future correspondence please quote the reference shown in the subject line baove.
Michelle J Brammah
Information Governance, Assurance and Compliance Lead
P: Trust HQ | Sceptre Point | Sceptre Way | Walton Summit | Preston | PR5 6AW
My core working hours are 8am – 4pm
Advanced Notice of Leave: Wed 21st Aug and Mon 2nd Sept – Fri 13th Sept 2013
Log, Track & Update your IT Incident / Request @ HTTP://ITSELFSERVICE
Please see the Trust response noted below:
1 Contractors no, but we do have a framework in place for Professional Services Consultants, we use for Minor and Major Capital Works. There are 3 consultants on the Framework who provide a complete design service.
2. Yes, we use Construction Line.
3 Contractors used by the Trust for Minor and Major Capital works are CHAS accredited.
4. Yes, we have access to other frameworks within the NHS, such as SBS, Shared Business Services.
5 We would consider other schemes based on their merits, providing it meets the requirements of NHS procurement. It would also need to provide suitable contractors who have experience within live hospital ward environments.
6. The name, contact email and contact telephone number of person responsible for contractor / consultant procurement is Simon Green – Senior Project Manager, Email [email address] Tel 01772 773859
7. The name, contact email and contact telephone number of person responsible for the management of estates / facilities is Steve Jameson – Property Services Director, Email [email address] Tel 01772 406710
8. The name, contact email and contact telephone number of person responsible for health and safety is Adrian Palmer - Environmental & Property Risk Manager, Email [email address] Tel 01772 401417
If you are unhappy with the way the Trust has handled your request, you may ask for an internal review by contacting the FOI Lead at [email address]
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Fax: 01625 524 510
Information Governance Specialist & RA Agent
Lancashire Care Foundation Trust
01524 405181 or 07507 856966
0 sue[email address] or [email address]
s Victoria House, Thornton Road, Morecambe, LA4 5QG or
Sceptre Point, Sceptre Way, Walton Summit, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6AW
PLEASE NOTE: I am on annual leave 2nd Aug; 18th Aug; 30th Aug-2nd Sept; 14-18th Oct 2013
My core hours are 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.
Just to remind you that Information Governance Training is Mandatory for everyone who uses a PC or handles Personal Identifiable Information (PID.)
The training is not optional – if you have not received a username and password by email to access the training please contact either myself by e-mail or Michelle Brammah ([email address])
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now