Dear Southern Housing Group,
In my request below, when I mention ‘construction consultancy services’ I am referring to Architectural Services, Civil and Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Clerk of Works, Energy and Sustainability Consultancy, Health & Safety Advisory or Principal Designer services, Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Interior Designer and Building Surveying.
Please could you provide me with responses to the following:
1. How you currently procure construction consultancy services, if via a framework(s) can you list the names of the framework(s) used.
2. The total value spent on construction consultancy services in the past 2 years, broken down by year.
3. The names of the suppliers who provided these services, with a percentage break down of the spend by supplier over the period.
4. How you currently procure building contractor services, if via a framework(s) can you list the names of the framework(s) used.
5. The names of the suppliers who provided these services, with a percentage break down of the spend by supplier over the period.
6. Which suppliers provided these services, with a percentage break down of the value distribution.
7. A copy of your current estates / property plan / strategy (or similar) and the value of your estates/property budget for the next two years.
8. A list of the schemes currently in Planning, pre-planning and consultation.
9. Who is the Southern Housing Group representative responsible for the procurement of professional services.
This is an automated response; please do not reply to this e-mail address.
Thank you for emailing the Customer Service Centre
We will contact you within 5 working days with a full response or to
confirm the next steps to resolve your enquiry.
However, if your query is urgent, please call us so that we can help you
For general queries, please call 01403 220 440
For repairs including ‘emergency out of hours’ - Click here for your
dedicated regional number
If your enquiry requires us to provide information regarding your tenancy,
we may ask you to register for our online portal.
This way, we can verify your email address and ensure that your
information stays safe and secure.
Sign up now at me&shg if you have not already registered.
You can also use me&shg to:
- View your rent account
- Report a repair
- Get in touch with your local Customer Service team
The Customer Service Team mail_template_SHG_logo_main
1_mail_template_mini_logo Southern Housing Group Limited
2_mail_template_Address Spire Court, Albion Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1JW
3_mail_template_Phone 01403 220 5_mail_template_Web shgroup.org.uk
8_mail_template_Facebook Facebook 7_mail_template_Twitter @SHGcustomers
9_mail_template_Awards Winner – 2015 Evening Standard Homes and Property Awards 'Best Large Affordable
Development' – The Edge, Brighton
9_mail_template_Awards Winner – 2015 UK HomeSwapper Awards – Star Landlord, South Region
16_Report_Repair 14_mail_template_CTA_Buy 15_mail_template_CTA_Rightmove
Southern Housing Group Limited a charitable housing association and
registered society No. 31055R
Southern Home Ownership Limited a registered society No. 18521R
Southern Space Limited Company Registration No. 5400187
All registered in England with registered office at Fleet House, 59-61
Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5LA
This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If
the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return
the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message
from your computer. Southern Housing Group is neither liable for the
proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor any delay in its receipt. Please contact the sender
immediately should this message have been transmitted incorrectly.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are
not given or endorsed by Southern Housing Group unless otherwise indicated
by an authorised representative independent of this message.
This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and has been
archived, on behalf of Southern Housing Group, by Mimecast Ltd; an
innovator in security, archiving and compliance. To find out more
Good afternoon Malcolm,
Thank you for your email.
Please note that as a Registered Social Landlord we are not a Public Body
as per Part 3 (1) of the Freedom Of Information Act. Therefore we do not
have to abide by the Freedom of Information Act and therefore we are under
no obligation to provide you with this data,
Nevertheless I have forwarded your enquiry on to our Procurement Team who
may chose to voluntarily disclose this data to you. They will respond in
If you require any further assistance in the interim, please do not
hesitate to contact our Service Centre directly on 01403 220440.
Customer Services Advisor
Southern Housing Group Limited
Tel: 01403 220440
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now