Procurement of construction consultancy and contractor services
Dear AmicusHorizon Ltd,
In my request below, when I mention ‘construction consultancy services’ I am referring to Architectural Services, Civil and Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Clerk of Works, Energy and Sustainability Consultancy, Health & Safety Advisory or Principal Designer services, Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Interior Designer and Building Surveying.
Please could you provide me with responses to the following:
1. How you currently procure construction consultancy services, if via a framework(s) can you list the names of the framework(s) used.
2. The total value spent on construction consultancy services in the past 2 years, broken down by year.
3. The names of the suppliers who provided these services, with a percentage break down of the spend by supplier over the period.
4. How you currently procure building contractor services, if via a framework(s) can you list the names of the framework(s) used.
5. The names of the suppliers who provided these services, with a percentage break down of the spend by supplier over the period.
6. Which suppliers provided these services, with a percentage break down of the value distribution.
7. A copy of your current estates / property plan / strategy (or similar) and the value of your estates/property budget for the next two years.
8. A list of the schemes currently in Planning, pre-planning and consultation.
9. Who is the Amicus Horizon representative responsible for the procurement of professional services.
Thanks for your email. We'll get back to you within 5 working days
Signed up for MyAccount yet? Why not try it now? Click here.
For emergencies, it's better to call us on 0800 121
This message is for the addressee only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and then delete it. Please do not use, copy or share the information in this message or in any attachment.
Optivo is a charitable registered society (Reg No 7561)
Registered with the Homes and Communities Agency
Registered office: 125 High Street, Croydon CRO 9XP
There are other companies within Optivo and their registration details are listed on the Optivo website: https://www.optivo.org.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now