Private sponsorship of planning strategies
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Taking the period from the start of 2015 to the current date, could you please release under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act:
- the names of and links to supplementary planning documents adopted by the local authority, which were created using funding, in full or in part, by companies, consultancies and other organisations outside the local authority.
- the name or names of the organisations which funded them in each case
- the cash amount received by the council from each funder to cover the council's costs.
Dear Mr Booth,
Thank you for your recent request made under the Freedom of Information
Wirral Council can confirm that this is a nil response.
I trust this will be of assistance.
You have the right under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000
to ask for an internal review if you are dissatisfied with the information
provided to you. Please direct any request for an internal review to
[Wirral Borough Council request email] and your request will be allocated for
Information Management Officer
Business Management - ICT
Tel: 0151 666 5201
[Wirral Borough Council request email]
PLEASE FORWARD ALL FOI RESPONSES TO [Wirral Borough Council request email]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
1. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
2. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
3. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now