Dear Essex Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner,
To Whom it may concern;
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
All of the following questions relate to desktop printer, Multi-function devices, Large format printers and any Print room facility that you have.
1. Who is the main supplier (s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc.)?
2. Is the above supplier, providing you with Manufacturer original Consumables or Reman?
3. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year within your organisation?
4. Are these print consumables included in the managed print contract, procured on a transactional basis or through any separate contract?
5. What Framework (if any) do you use for your print consumables (toners, inks)
6. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
7. The named person and their role in your organization in charge of procurement for Print supplies (toner and ink)
Dear Mr Butter
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
Please note that all our printing services/devices are managed by Essex Police and we would ask that you contact them directly with your request.
A Freedom of Information request can be raised online with Essex Police at: https://www.essex.police.uk/about-us/fre...
Office of the Police Fire and Crime Commissioner
Office of the Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner for Essex
Kelvedon Park, London Road, Rivenhall, Essex, CM8 3HB
E-mail: [Essex PFCC request email]
Come along to our public meetings, details here: www.essex.pfcc.police.uk/events
Sign up for our NEW newsletter here:
Follow us on Twitter: @EssexPCC
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now