Print and printers used internally at council
Jack Butter made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to East Cambridgeshire District Council
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear East Cambridgeshire District Council,
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
3. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volumes?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last full year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. whom is the responsible person for Printer procurement within the organisation?
AUTOMATED MESSAGE We acknowledge receipt of this email and your request
will be dealt with accordingly. The Council have 20 working days to comply
with requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Please note if your email
is not a request for information, this will not fall within the statutory
time limit but will be dealt with by the relevant department. Victoria
Higham Information and Legal Support Officer 01353 665555
[email address] www.eastcambs.gov.uk East Cambridgeshire
District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs CB7 4EE
Thank you for your recent FOI request, please find your response attached.
East Cambridgeshire District Council
The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EE
Pay, report, apply online 24 hours a day
[East Cambridgeshire District Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now