Laura Montgomery made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Trafford Housing Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Trafford Housing Trust,
I wish to know the following
1) how many complaints / dissatisfactions / queries of any kind have been made against the council tenants of Princess Street WA14, including but not limited to environmental management and social?
2) From the list of complaints / dissatisfaction / queries logged against Princess Street WA14 what if any action has been taken by Trafford council?
3) from the action taken in point 3, what is the remedial and follow up actions by Trafford Council?
4) % and number of single adults living in the Trafford area in a 3 bedroom house?
5) % and number of families waiting to move into a 3 bedroom house in the Trafford area?
6) % and number of the monthly / year council tax bill applied to management of council tenants?
7) Policy / procedures for council tenants a) dog noice management for council tenants b) drug management for council tenants management c) large waste items removal for council tenants management
This is an automated e-mail to acknowledge receipt of your enquiry.
In line with our Customer Promise, we aim to respond to your e-mail fully
within 2 working days.
If you would prefer to speak to a member of the team, you can call us on
directly on 0300 777 7777 where lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
The Customer Hub
Good Afternoon Laura,
Trafford Housing Trust are not a public body and therefore are not bound
by the Freedom of Information Act.
We do try and respond to requests where the information is readily
available, however we don’t have the resource to gather the information
that you have requested.
Leigh‑Amy Collins | Governance Assistant
DD: 0161 968 0227 Main: 0300 777 7777 Web: www.traffordhousingtrust.co.uk
Email Confidentiality Notice
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system, you must not distribute the message anywhere else.
We have tried to ensure this email does not contain any viruses, but you should check this too, as we cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by a virus or malicious software.
Please remember that any personal information you provide to Trafford Housing Trust by email will be stored on our systems in accordance with Data Protection legislation and our Privacy Statement.
Registered in England and Wales Reg No 04831118. Reg Office: Trafford Housing trust, Sale Point, 126 ‑ 150 Washway Road, Sale M33 6AG.
Charity Reg No 1106967; Registered by the Homes and Communities Agency. No. L44440; VAT No 854 7727 85
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now