Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Preventing Maternal Deaths.:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your contact with NEPO regarding your freedom of information request regarding 'Preventing Maternal Deaths'.
I believe this request has been made to NEPO in error as the Contracting Authority detailed within the OJEU notice link is not associated with NEPO. NEPO also do not hold any contracting arrangements for this provision.
Data & Systems Officer
NEPO’s procurement solutions can be accessed by public sector organisations via a free of charge associate membership scheme. Click here to find out more.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now