Pothole Damage Claims

Roedd y cais yn rhannol lwyddiannus.

Dear Nottingham City Council,

Please could you provide the process in which motorists should use to make a claim against the council for pothole damage to vehicles.

It would be appreciated if you could include the name of the department responsible for handling claims, telephone number, email address and postal address.

Is there a timeframe in which the claim must be made after the incident and repairs are completed?

Also is there any other information required apart from date/time location, photos of locus, vehicle damage and repairs invoice in order to make claim?

Yours faithfully,

Martin Cutler

Information Rights, Nottingham City Council

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately this is not a matter that can be handled by the Freedom of Information team. You will need to report the Pothole, further information can be found here:


If you wish to make a claim against the council, please contact Insurance and Risk, their details can be found here:



Information Rights & Insight Team | Information Management Services
Nottingham City Council | Loxley House | Station Street | Nottingham | NG2 3NG
Direct Line: 0115 876 4376

Website: www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk | Nottingham Insight: www.nottinghaminsight.org.uk |Open Data: www.opendatanottingham.org.uk
Please consider the environment before printing this email

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir