Mae'r ymateb i'r cais hwn yn hwyr iawn. Yn ôl y gyfraith, ym mhob amgylchiad, dylai Cleveland Police and Crime Panel fod wedi ymateb erbyn hyn. (manylion). Gallwch gwyno drwy yn gofyn am adolygiad mewnol.

Dear Cleveland Police and Crime Panel,

1) please can you send me a copy of the current subject access request
acknowledgment AND response letter that you use
2) a copy of the last 5 dpias completed
3) a copy of any internal mandatory information governance training that
you give to staff which was written in the last 2 years including
presentation slides and videos and any other media
4) a copy of any instructions given to staff members to reduce data
security breaches, for example double checking work
5) a copy of any policies implemented in the last 2 years within the
organisation to help reduce the environmental impact that the organisation
6) please can I have a copy of the risk rating that you use to evaluate data security incidents?

Yours faithfully,

tim wells

Cleveland Police and Crime Panel

1 Atodiad


Dear Tim Wells,


Thank you for contacting us on 02 January 2020.

Further to your email sent to Democratic Services at Stockton on Tees
Borough Council, we request a clarification of your request. The Police
and Crime Panel is not a body as such and is made up of elected member
representation  from each local authority.   Stockton on Tees Borough
Council provide administration support to the Panel only. The questions
asked would not be applicable to the PCC Panel and as such we seek
clarification on whether your request should be directed to the Police and
Crime Commissioner Office/ Cleveland Police.  Contact details for this
would be [1][email address]  

Please advise.



Many thanks,


Information Governance Team

Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council

Municipal Buildings, Church Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1LD

(01642) 527521

[2][email address]





dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir


Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]
2. mailto:[email address]
3. http://www.stockton.gov.uk/

Dear Cleveland Police and Crime Panel,

i can contact the relevant authority. Please withdraw my request

Yours faithfully,

tim wells