Dear HM Revenue and Customs,
We come across the following note present into Tax Credit files and we request an explanation to the following and a copy of the documents when requested.
1) What you mean with the word: "Organised Attack" when those are inserted into a Tax credit file?
2) What you mean with the sentence: "Organise Attack risk" when this is inserted into a Tax credit file?
3) It is possible to have a blank copy, a sample, of a letter issued for "Organise Attack risk"?
4) What you mean with the sentence: "Organise Attack claim corrected" when this is inserted into a Tax credit file?
5) What you mean with the sentence: "Organise Attack Claim Terminated" when this is inserted into a Tax credit file?
Our ref: FOI2021/00844
Dear Ms Guagliardo,
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Acknowledgement
Thank you for your communication of 3rd February which has been passed to
HMRC's Freedom of Information Team.
We have allocated the above reference which you should quote if you need
to contact us.
The Team will arrange for a reply to be sent to you which will either
comply with HMRC's obligations under Freedom of Information Act or, if we
think it's an enquiry that we don't need to address under the terms of the
Act, let you know why. If it is the latter we will, if possible, pass it
on to a more appropriate part of the Departme nt for answer.
As you will appreciate, the coronavirus pandemic has provided
unprecedented challenges for Government Departments including HMRC. Over
the coming weeks our priorities are to provide critical existing and new
Public Services for Government to support customers during this difficult
time. As a result, resources may be diverted away from usual compliance or
information rights work. HMRC aims to respond to all FOIA Requests within
20 working days. If for whatever reason this timescale cannot be complied
with HMRC will, where possible, write to you explaining the reason for the
delay and providing an estimated time for response.
HMRC Freedom of Information Act Team
Dear Ms Guagliardo,
We are writing in response to your request for information, received 3
HMRC Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now