Dear Sir/ Madam,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request information on the following:
1. How many children’s playgrounds were managed by the local authority in each year from 2009-10?
2. How many children’s playgrounds have been closed in each year since 2009-10?
3. How many children’s playgrounds have been opened in each year since 2009-10?
4. How much local authority money has been spent on children’s playgrounds in each year since 2009-10?
5. How many children’s playgrounds are proposed for closure within the next year (ie 2019-20)?
5. How much do you propose to spend on children's playgrounds in 2019-20?
6. How many children's playgrounds have been sold off to private buyers since 2009-10, who were the buyers and how much were they sold for?
I would prefer the response electronically.
Dear Mr Booth
I refer to the request, which you have made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for records held by this service.
Your request was received by this department on 05 April 2019.
A final decision on your request would normally be sent to you within 20 working days of receipt of your request. This means that you can expect to receive your decision by 08 May 2019.
There are some limited situations under the Freedom of Information Act, which could mean that the period for a final decision may be longer than the normal 20 working days. If this occurs in your request, we will promptly advise you in writing.
Information Rights Officer
Dear Mr Booth
I refer to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and to your email/letter to
this service dated 05 April 2019.
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, we are able to grant
access to the records requested and accordingly they are as follows:
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now