Pharmacy payment data

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Stirling Council,

I was wondering if I could please request details of payments made to pharmacies for locally commissioned NHS or private services, for example smoking cessation, emergency hormonal contraception, supervised consumption of medicines, & needle exchange services.

If you could kindly provide this in spreadsheet(s) format, with a breakdown by pharmacy (name and address), month, service, and payment, I would greatly appreciate it (if you also have the ODS code identifier for the pharmacy, then please kindly include this also). If possible, details of the most recent 12 months worth of payments.

Yours faithfully,

oliver staunton

FOI, Stirling Council

Dear Mr Staunton,

Your request for information has been logged and allocated reference FOI/11560.

Your request will be dealt with under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA), and if determined appropriate to do so during the course of your request, also the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations, 2004 (EIRs).

Your request will be forwarded to the service area(s) holding the information. Please note, the service area(s) holding the information may need further information from you to locate the information sought once they have received the request, and you will be contacted again should this be necessary.

Unless clarification is required your request will be answered promptly, and within twenty working days of the date your request was received – in this case no later than 20/08/18

Yours sincerely,
Fiona McCallum

Records & Information Compliance Team
Stirling Council
Stirling FK8 2ET
01786 233988
[Stirling Council request email]

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

CorporateFOI, Stirling Council

1 Atodiad

Dear Mr Staunton


I refer to your above request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland)
Act 2002, which was logged by us as FOI/11560.


The following information has been provided in response to your request.


Please see attached spreadsheet which contains the details of payments
made to pharmacies for locally commissioned NHS or private services within
the last 12 months.


If you are dissatisfied with the way in which your request for information
has been dealt with you are entitled to request a review of the actions
and decisions made by the Council in relation to your request. Your
request for review must be in writing or some other permanent form stating
your name and address for correspondence, and specifying the request for
information to which your request for review relates and why you are
dissatisfied with the response.


You must make your request for review not later than 40 working days after
the expiry of the 20 working day period of response to your initial
request by the Council or not later than 40 working days after the receipt
by you of the information provided, any fees notice issued or any
notification of refusal or partial refusal.


Your request for review should be addressed in the first instance to:

Records & Information Compliance Manager, Stirling Council, Viewforth,
STIRLING FK8 2ET email [1][Stirling Council request email]


The Records & Information Compliance Manager will then arrange for an
appropriate officer to undertake a review.

Please note that in any email you must state your name.

If you are dissatisfied with how your request for a review has been dealt
with, then you are entitled to ask the Scottish Information Commissioner
to investigate your case. You must ask the Scottish Information
Commissioner no later than 6 months after the date of receipt by you of
the notice or decision you are dissatisfied with or within 6 months of the
expiry of the period of 20 working days from receipt by the Council of
your request for review.


The Scottish Information Commissioner recommends that you appeal online.
The online appeal service is available here:

You do not need to submit an appeal online, but if you do it will ensure
the Commissioner is provided with all the information required to
investigate your case quickly.


For further information about making an appeal to the Scottish Information
Commissioner, including how to submit an appeal by email or post, see:



If you do not have access to the internet, you can contact the Scottish
Information Commissioner at Kinburn Castle, Doubledykes Road, St Andrews,
Fife KY16 9DS, Tel: 01334 464610 Email:
[4][email address]


You may also appeal against a decision of the Scottish Information
Commissioner but on a point of law only. Any such appeal must be made
within 42 days of the date of intimation of the Commissioner's decision




FOI Co-ordinator

Stirling Council


dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir