Personal Budgets / Social Services - Borough statistics request
Andrew Greenhalgh made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to The Dudley Group of Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am contacting you on behalf of a private health care organisation currently formulating an online service targeting individuals and carers of individuals who receive Personal Budgets for care products and services. The aim is to provide a valuable service to public authorities and service users alike, which will fall in line with the Government’s ‘Our Health, Our Care, Our Say’ white paper.
For this purpose I need to know the following and would be grateful if you could reply with that info or details of who I should contact if you are not the right department.
1. How many individuals in total receive a Personal Budget within the boroughs under your remit?
2. What percentage of these individuals are on the Personalisation programme? And is your target 33%?
3. How many social workers are there working in adult care within the boroughs covered under your remit?
4. How many allocated cases are there in adult care?
5. How many of these are working with disabled people under 60?
6. How many unallocated cases are there in adult care?
7. How many adults are you providing some sort of community care service to in total?
8. How many ‘held’ cases are there in adult care.
9. What is the average time between referral for a service and assessment of needs?
10. What is the average time between referral and provision of the necessary service?
11. What is your total adult care budget for 2009-2010?
12. What proportion of this is spent providing care in the community through Direct Payments or Individual Budgets?
13. What proportion of this is spent on residential care provision?
14. What is the average length of time for provision of aids?
15. What is the average personal budget per borough?
Sales Development Manager
51 Stourbridge Rd
West Midlands, B63 3TX
Tel: +44 (0) 121 585 5020
Fax: +44 (0) 121 550 8496
Email: [email address]
Dear Mr Greenhalgh
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - Ref: 1498
Thank you for your email received 23^rd July 2009.
Your request for information has now been considered. Personal budgets
within Dudley are led by Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (MBC) so your
request should be referred to Dudley MBC.
Contact information for Dudley MBC can be found via the below web link:
I apologise that your request cannot be met but if you have any further
information needs in the future then please contact me.
If you have any queries or concerns about the contents of this letter then
please contact Donna Betts, Records and Information Governance Manager on
01384 366173 or email: [email address]
Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 01625 545700
RA and Information Governance Co-ordinator
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now