Jacob Johnson made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to East London NHS Foundation Trust
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear East London NHS Foundation Trust,
Please could you provide the following information under the freedom of information act covering the last 12 months:
1. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international doctors and if so which agencies were used?
2. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international nurses and if so which agencies were used?
3. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international allied health professionals and if so which agencies were used?
4. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international non-medical non-clinical staff and if so which agencies were used?
5. Please provide a breakdown of the number of staff placed as result of permanent/international recruitment using agencies split by; doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and non-medical non-clinical? Please also provide the associated costs broken down in the same format.
6. Does your Trust intend to recruit the beforementioned job roles on a permanent/international recruitment basis using an agency over the next 12 months?
7. What was the total permanent/international recruitment agency spend on the beforementioned job roles?
8. What was your total temporary agency spend on the beforementioned job roles?
9. Do you have a central recruitment team or an international recruitment lead?
10. The contact name of the person in charge of your procurement department for dealing with permanent/international recruitment?
Please respond as soon as possible, thanks for your cooperation in advance.
Information Governance Department
7 Alma Street
Email: [East London NHS Foundation Trust request email]
Our Ref: FOI DA4261
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request received by the Trust on the 29th June 2022.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days. For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may prevent release of the information you have requested. There will be an assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then it will not be released. You will be informed if this is the case.
If the information you request was obtained from or relates to a third party then they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to release the information to you.
In some cases there may be a fee payable for the information requested. This will be considered and you will be informed of the fee payable if this is the case. In this event the fee must be paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 day time limit for responses is put on hold until receipt of the payment. If you have any queries about this request do not hesitate to contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Whilst we will make every effort to respond to your request within the statutory timeframe of 20 working days, it may not be possible to respond on time due to the pressures of COVID 19 and the need to ensure the well-being of our staff and service users. We will write to you if we anticipate a delay and hope in advance that you will accept our apologies if this should occur.
East London NHS Foundation Trust
If you are dissatisfied with the Trust’s response to your FOIA request then you should contact us and we will arrange for an internal review of this decision. If you remain dissatisfied with the decision following our response to your complaint, you may write to the Information Commissioner for a decision under Section 50 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Dear Mr Johnson,
Please find attached the Trust’s response to your Freedom of Information
Information Governance Manager – Information Rights
East London NHS Foundation Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now