Dear Nottingham City Council,
Please can you provide me with the following information
- Do you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function ?
- If so, please can you provide me with a current organisational chart that depicts the numbers, roles and grades of the staff within the team and describe where the team sits within the organisation
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function does the team include public health staff ?
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight or intelligence team does it include staff from other partner organisations such as police, fire, NHS Trust, CCG or regional authority ?
- If there is no centralised performance function please can you provide details of numbers, roles and grades of people within the organisation that contribute to performance management - ie data analysts, business analysts, PH analysts, performance managers
- Can you confirm what tools, if any, you have in place to support the work of the performance management function such as building dashboards ie Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview ?
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR ENQUIRY
Dear Sarah Clein,
Nottingham City Council acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Your enquiry has been given the reference number IG/11026. A case officer
will be assigned to your request and you will receive a response in due
Please note that;
For requests that fall under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 you should expect a response
within 20 working days commencing the next working day following receipt
of your enquiry.
For requests that fall under the Data Protection Act 1998 (requests for
personal information) you will receive a response within 40 calendar days
of the Authority receiving everything we reasonably require from you.
Where requests for personal information are received and involve large
amounts of information or complex materials, an officer will contact you
to further discuss your case.
Further information about the handling of your request can be found on our
Information Management Services
FOI and EIR Requests:
Email: [Nottingham City Council request email]
Tel: 0115 8764376
Data Protection Subject Access Requests:
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0115 8763855
Nottingham City Council
NG3 2NG This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on
web-page: http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy... This message
has been scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
Please find attached the response to your request for information
submitted to Nottingham City Council.
Information Rights & Insight Team | Information Management Services
Nottingham City Council | Loxley House | Station Street | Nottingham | NG2
Direct Line: 0115 876 4376
Website: www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk | Nottingham Insight:
www.nottinghaminsight.org.uk |Open Data:
Please consider the environment before printing this email
This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page:
http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy... This message has been
scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now