Dear Wiltshire Council,
Please can you provide me with the following information
- Do you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function ?
- If so, please can you provide me with a current organisational chart that depicts the numbers, roles and grades of the staff within the team and describe where the team sits within the organisation
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function does the team include public health staff ?
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight or intelligence team does it include staff from other partner organisations such as police, fire, NHS Trust, CCG or regional authority ?
- If there is no centralised performance function please can you provide details of numbers, roles and grades of people within the organisation that contribute to performance management - ie data analysts, business analysts, PH analysts, performance managers
- Can you confirm what tools, if any, you have in place to support the work of the performance management function such as building dashboards ie Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview ?
Thank you for your request for information dated 17 July 2018.
Your request is being handled under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request will now be considered and you will receive a response within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined within the legislation which means you will hear from us on or before 15 August 2018.
Corporate Services & Digital
County Hall – 1st Floor,
Wiltshire, BA14 8JN
Email: [Wiltshire Council request email]
Dear Ms Clein,
Please see the attached response to your request for information.
Information Governance Officer
Wiltshire Council | County Hall | Bythesea Road
Trowbridge | BA14 8JN
Email: [email address] | Web: www.wiltshire.gov.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now