Dear London Luton Airport Ltd,
Please can you confirm the current details:
1. The name of the current pension plan available to new employees, with a start date after 01/01/2019?
2. Confirm if this scheme is a final salary, career average, defined benefit or defined contribution plan?
3. Confirm the current plan contribution levels for both the employee and employer, as a percentage of an employee’s salary? If the employer’s contribution is based on the employee’s contribution, please provide details of the minimum and maximum employer contribution.
If this information is already in the public domain, such as if the plan members guide is already accessible on-line, for the general public please provide the web-link to the guide.
I appreciate your help in providing this data and look forward to hearing back from you.
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SECURE FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF UNENCRYPTED SENSITIVE
Dear Mr Meyerson,
Thank you for your request for information addressed to London Luton
Airport Limited (LLAL).
In answer to your questions:
1. The scheme is called the London Luton Airport Pension Scheme
2. It is a defined contribution scheme
3. LLAL does not hold this information. The scheme is operated by
London Luton Airport Operations Limited of Navigation House, Airport Way,
Luton, LU2 9LY. That company can be through its website on
Chief Finance Officer &
Deputy Company Secretary
London Luton Airport Limited
Hart House Business Centre
Registered in England & Wales no. 2020381
IMPORTANT: Luton Borough Council routinely monitors the content of e-mail
sent and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its
policies and procedures. Messages that breach policy or pose a threat may
be quarantined or deleted. Scanning of this message and addition of this
footer is performed by MailMarshal Secure Email Gateway in conjunction
with virus detection software. The Council is not responsible for any
changes made to the message after it has been sent. This message is
intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or distribution
may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify
the originator of the message and then delete this message from your
Sign up to receive important updates on council
Twitter Follow us on Twitter: @Lutoncouncil
Facebook Like us on Facebook: Luton Council
Think Green Before printing, please think about the ENVIRONMENT!
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now